Alaska vs. Lake Superior State University
ALASKA NANOOKS GAME SCHEDULE
- 10/12-13/18 7:07PM ALASKA V. ST. CLOUD STATE UNIVERSITY
- 11/16-17/18 7:07PM ALASKA V. UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA IN HUNTSVILLE
- 11/30-12/1/18 7:07PM ALASKA V. FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY
- 12/7-8/18 7:07PM ALASKA V. LAKE SUPERIOR STATE UNIVERSITY
- 1/4-5/19 7:07PM ALASKA V. NORTHERN MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY
- 1/18-19/19 7:07PM ALASKA V. BOWLING GREEN
- 2/8-9/19 7:07PM ALASKA V. UNIVERSITY OF ALASKA, ANCHORAGE
- 2/22-23/19 7:07PM ALASKA V. MINNESOTY STATE UNIVERSITY – MANKATO
ALASKA NANOOKS GAME INFORMATION
Games begin at 7:07pm and doors will open to the public at 6:00pm, unless otherwise noted.
Single game tickets will go one sale Wednesday, October 3, 2018 and will be available at www.ticketmaster.com or at the Carlson Center Box Office.
Box Office Hours
- Wednesday – Friday from 11:00am – 4:30pm
- Event days from 11:00am – throughout the event.
For season ticket information, please call the UAF Athletics Office at 907.474.6665. For Box Suite information, please contact:
Scott Roselius 907.347.3435 email@example.com
Keith Swarner 907.347.0921 firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Keyes 907.378.0924 email@example.com
Reserved Adult: $20.00
Reserved Youth: $15.00
Reserved Military: $15.00
General Admission: $15.00
Youth/Military General Admission: $12.00
*Additional fees may apply
**Children under the age of two do not require a ticket
To sit in the WET section, you must be 21 years old, or older, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Parking: Free of charge
- Carlson Cantina is located on the concourse, on the NE corner of the facility and serves burritos, tacos, nachos, taco salads, candy, chips, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Classic Cravings is located on the concourse, on the East side of the facility and serves pretzels, nachos, popcorn, hot dogs, candy, chips, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Slapshot Espresso is located on the concourse on the South end of the facility and serves traditional espresso drinks, along with smoothies, soda, *ELECTRIC LEMONADE*, and cookies
- The Food Court is located on the lower level, near the main entrance and serves hamburgers, cheeseburgers, pulled port sandwiches, chicken strips, pizza, nachos, hot dogs, chili cheese dogs, pretzels, salads, popcorn, fries, *ELECTRIC LEMONADE*, and other non-alcoholic beverages
- The Bear Cave is located on the concourse, on the South West corner of the facility and serves pizza, popcorn, hot dogs, chips, candy, non-alcoholic beverages, beer, and wine.
- The Broken Stick is located on the concourse, on the North West corner of the facility and serves gourmet hot dogs, chicken, popcorn, chips, candy, non-alcoholic beverages, beer, and wine.
- Coldstone Creamery is located next to the Food Court, on the first floor and serves Coldstone Creamery products.
- The Fudge Pot is located next to the Food Court, on the first floor and serves specialty fudge, caramel apples, and more.
For your safety and the safety of others, the following items are prohibited:
- Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances or any paraphernalia associated with drug use
- Weapons of any type, knives, slingshots, clubs, poles (including selfie sticks), flags
- Firearms (except during events in which alcohol is not being served)
- Laser pointers, noisemakers, such as: air horns, helium balloons, glitter, confetti, banners
- Pepper spray/mace
- No bags larger than 14”x14”x6”
- Oversized bags, backpacks, duffels or diaper bags
- Audio/Video recorders, professional cameras, tripods
- Cans, bottles, coolers, or other similar containers
- Outside food or drinks
- Other items deemed unacceptable by event/building management
ALL BAGS WILL BE VISUALLY SEARCHED AND NO BAG OVER 14”X14”X6” WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE FACILITY.
Sound levels may cause permanent hearing impairment. Ear plugs are available for sale at concession stands.
For More Information
Visit www.alaskananooks.com or call the UAF Athletics Office at 907.474.6665